Are you a Travel Agency? Follow this link to register with us
This website is property ofThe Special Travel Corporation. The fact of navigating on this page implies the knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. Entitlement of the website. The dominion www.thespecialtravel.ca is registered in favor of The Special Travel Corporation, also doing business as The Special Travel, license holder in Canada (Federal Corporation - Reg #10225428), and Ontario (Reg #1978193), with offices at Greater Toronto Area, 1315 Pickering Parkway, 3rd Floor, Pickering, ON. L1V 7G5.
2. Intelectual property of the website. All the rights of intellectual property of the content of this website and its graphical design are exclusive property of The Special Travel Corporation and it is to it that the exclusive exercise of the rights of operation belongs. Thus, it is prohibited its reproduction, distribution, public communication and modification, total or partial, without previous authorization of The Special Travel Corporation. Similarly, all the distinguishing signs, marks, or commercial names of any class contained in this website are protected by law.
3. Content of the website. The Special Travel Corporation does not take any responsibility on the use of the contents of this website and its pages, being exclusive responsibility of the person who enters or uses them.
4. Interchange or dissemination of information.The Special Travel Corporation declines all responsibility derived from the exchange of information between users through its website.
5. Update and modification of the website. The Special Travel Corporation reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate any information contained in its website, as well as its configuration or presentation, at any time, without previous advice. Thus The Special Travel Corporation does not assume any kind of responsibility for doing so.
6. Indications on technical issues. The Special Travel Corporation does not assume any responsibility derived from technical problems or failures in the computer equipments that could take place during connection to the Internet, or which can be originated by third people through illegitimate interferences outside its control. The Special Travel Corporation does not guaranteed the absence of virus and other elements on this website which could cause damages to the computer systems, to electronic documents or to user’s files, and does not take responsibility for the damages created or produced for these reasons. Similarly, The Special Travel Corporation does not take responsibility before possible damages that could affect the user as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information coming from third sources.
7. Processing of user’s data. When the user facilitates his personal data using our forms or contact e-mails, he/she is authorizing specifically The Special Travel Corporation to the treatment of Personal Data only to manage his/her consultations and requests, as well as to keep him/her informed of our services. The Special Travel Corporation will include the data facilitated by the user in a file of its own property which will fulfill all the necessary safety measures demanded by law regarding Data Protection. The Special Travel Corporation will not yield, pass or communicate to third parties any data without previous consent of the user, except in the case that the communication is necessary to fulfill the user’s request. The user will be able to exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by addressing the person in charge of File’s Protection in The Special Travel Corporation, through: email@example.com
9. Legislation and applicable jurisdiction. As general norm, the relations with the users derived from the benefit of services contained on this website, are subject to the legislation and jurisdiction of the Province of Ontario, Canada. The users of this website are conscious of everything hereby stated and they accept it voluntarily.